Thalman Designs goes through an extensive process to bring the best and finest painting and decorative finishes to their clients. Here is a detailed explanation of the Thalman Designs process:
Analysis and Evaluation
Bruce and his team perform on-site inspections of a client’s pre-existing environments or review blue prints for new construction in order to analyze and evaluate the wants and needs of our clients.
Moving forward, Thalman Designs begins the consultation process by sitting down with clients to discuss the best color and finish options for a client’s home or work environment.
Bruce and his team then research and hand pick color and textures to help you achieve an environment that you will never have to apologize for. Thalman Designs works with your interior designer or will personally assist you to create the perfect space.
Color & Finish Application
Thalman Designs begins the four step process as follows:
No matter what pre-existing condition your walls are in, Bruce and his team will properly prepare them to accept the superior quality paint and finishes. The final outcome is only as good as the preparation put into it.
Base Color Application For Walls and Trim
Whether roller, china brush, or spray technique, Thalman Designs will apply two coats of the finest quality American or our imported line of VOC-free (green) Italian paints.
No matter how large or small an area, Thalman Designs creates and hand applies all of its decorative finishes. These finishes may include hand applied broken color glazes and texture, Venetian plasters, wood graining techniques, stylized marbles and stone effects.
Bruce believes in treating your home, like his own. As his mother taught him, “always leave it cleaner than when you arrived.”
Thalman Designs stands behind our work. For the first year, Bruce and his team will provide the opportunity for you to contact them with any finish concerns. We can provide an on site inspection to check the status of your finishes if needed. We also provide the opportunity to purchase service contracts.
Renewable Service Contracts
No finish is impervious to damage.
- Under our service contract we will visit your home annually, assess your minor damage, and repair it free of charge.
- If you have sustained more then minor damage, Thalman Designs will repair the damage at a reduced rate.
- If you have sustained insured damage Thalman Designs will submit estimates to your insurance company and repair the damage.
Paint Storage & Disposal
Storing potentially volatile paints in your living space is not wise.
- Not only are some paints potentially dangerous but they take up space and can be easily knocked over or spilled.
- Paints can be misplaced, The process of color matching is complex and costly
- Let Thalman Designs store them for you. We know paint and how to store it in the appropriate conditions or dispose of it properly.
You will never have to ask. Were did I put that paint?